Number 2 is fast on her way which brought on a bit of a panic attack this morning… there just isn’t enough time! My list of unfinished craft projects seems to be growing with each week and to make matters worse I started another one last night!! I absolutely had to, I swear I did! This one has been on the TO DO list for over a year and the fabric has been sitting laid out on my snooker table *ahem* new found really huge craft table for a week and a half now.
- Advent calendar – make 2, maybe 3 (for the potential kid we might have)
- Dinosaur felt mat – needs a lot of work
- Crochet dress – crochet some flowers, sew on a button or 2, sew in loose ends
- Knitted vest – finish off front and ask Great Nanna to help with the next step of edges
- Felt strawberries – finish remaining green tops & find a punnet container
- Sew buttons onto top great Nanna made for baby #2
- Blog entry for my other more neglected blog www.myfoodobsessions.com
- Alphabet exchange letters P & Q – Due by Friday 17th May!
- E cushion – for a good friend’s newly born baby boy
- Peacock cushion – started this one last year!
- Owl pillow case x2 – another unfinished project from last year!!!
- Assembly of my Nana cushion – made from my late Nana’s dresses
Future Projects + some not so crafty must do tasks:
- More felt food
- A little something for a friend expecting
- Toddler M’s new room
- More house decluttering (in other words listng, listing and more listing on ebay!)
- Christmas stocking for baby girl to be
- The rest of the bloody alphabet!
- Birth Announcements for little Miss
Wow it looks like a lot in list form…… 😦
Not only are my crafty pressures increasingly weighing me down but anxiety of the pending birth has been creeping its way into my headspace. I had one of those bad dreams of a labour from hell last week and flashbacks of my ‘induced’ birth for toddler M keep hitting me randomly, usually while driving….. you know during that period where you zone out but then all of a sudden you are parking the car at your desired destination?!
I have to be realistic here, after putting this list together I am starting to accept that I can no longer be a super Mum, I’m going to have to make some changes: I have already cut out TV from my daily schedule and reading has been put on the back burner for a couple of weeks, now I just have to stop cleaning the house, start buying pre-made processed baby food for toddler M, hire a Nanny and live on fast food!